Links & Things

Want just the manga reviews?  Head over to The Manga Test Drive!

Want more writing from me?  Check out my previous articles at Anime Feminist!

Want to hear me talking with friends about manga?  Check out my takes on Wandering Son, Tropic of the Sea, X-Day, Sweet Rein, Legal Drug, and Clover on the (sadly defunct) Rainy Day Reading podcast and on The Key to the Kingdom at Shojo And Tell!

Want to hear me talking with friends about (mostly bad) anime?  Check out my takes on Diabolik Lovers, Miracle Train, Perfect Blue, Another, Vividred Operation, High School DxD, Lance 'n' Masques, and Upotte!  at the Heavy Storms podcast!

Want to give me money for what I do?  You can do so either through Patreon or buy me a Ko-Fi!

Want to commission a review?  The details are here!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Animerama: Belladonna of Sadness

Disaster Report: RECORD OF LODOSS WAR: CHRONICLES OF THE HEROIC KNIGHT

The Story of Animerama: Legacy